- Centennial Golf Club: http://www.centennialgolfclub.com/
- Quail Point Golf Course: http://www.quailpointgolf.com/
- Bear Creek Golf Course: http://www.golfbearcreek.com/
- Stewart Meadows Golf Course: http://www.stewartmeadows.com/
- Stone Ridge Golf Course: http://www.stoneridgegolfcourse.com/
- Eagle Point Golf Course: http://www.eaglepointgolf.com/
- Rogue Valley Country Club: http://www.rvcc.com/
Golf courses on the Oregon coast, and from Eugene to the California border.
Sun River resort is located about 2 hours north of Medford and is a charming resort area. In the summer you can golf, hike or camp and in the winter, you can ski Mt. Bachelor.
Located 10 minutes from Medford and the international airport in Eagle Point with a complete pro shop.
The Oregon coast is renowned for its beauty. You can drive over to enjoy the day from the Rogue Valley.
The cost to join the Rogue Valley Country Club in Medford for a full golf package is $6,000 (less for a social membership). The 27-hole course is about 75 years old and plays great. Call Frankie Sinyard at 541-772-5965 for full information and prices. Tell her I asked you to call!
Open 365 days a year, the Family Fun Center includes miniature golf, go karts, bumper boats, batting cages, a snack bar and Cactus Jack’s Playhouse. Coming soon are a DRIVING RANGE and kiddie go karts. Take Exit 33 from I-5 in Central Point, just north of Medford. Call 541-664-4263 for more information.